The only thing better than being a Sasin student, is joining the Sasin alumni network!
In today’s business world, being part of the right network is essential for success and nowhere is this more true than in Thailand and in ASEAN.
The Sasin Alumni Association (SAA) was founded on July 25, 1984 to serve the ever-growing Sasin alumni community. The SAA network has grown to over 5,000 members, a group that includes executives from Thailand’s business groups, prominent national government leaders and executives in top multinationals.
Sasin alumni share common experiences, mutual friendships and great pride in their achievements and in those of their school. The Sasin Alumni Association strives to cultivate professional networks and to support continuous learning while enhancing the Sasin reputation through alumni services and activities.
- to support Sasin via alumni networking,
- to enhance Sasin branding via bonding
- to strengthen and enhance the alumni network
- to provide expert career counseling services in collaboration with Sasin’s Career Services Center
- to work with Sasin to provide updated management knowledge and tools via seminars
- to promote unity and support among its members,
- to promote the Institute, and members who have benefited society,
- to promote education and the dissemination of technical knowledge,
- to promote athletic and social events,
- to benefit the general public.
The Sasin Alumni Network provides:
- a life-time Sasin e-mail address for every alumnus,
- an on-line searchable Alumni Directory,
- a Sasin Alumni Intranet site,
- a Bulletin Board and Business Directory for Alumni Members,
- Leader Forums and Professional Networking Events
- access to facilities
- Career Services
- opportunities to participate in the Mentoring Program
- alumni news, Annual Sasin Update Talk and Homecoming
- Golf Tournaments, and other sporting events