Full time positions
MACH Graduate Recruitment Campaign
Full time positions
Microsoft is launching out MACH Graduate Recruitment campaign
Also hire full-time graduates in the Corporate& Sales, Technical Sales, Customer facing Technology
Please look for more information Graduate Job Descriptions (SEA)
INFINITY WEALTH FUTURES CO., LTD.
Full time & Intenship positions
Infinity Wealth Futures Co., Ltd. is a nascent futures brokerage in Thailand, currently in the business of agricultural futures on the AFET/TFEX.) They are in the process of expanding their operations onto overseas bourses and developing a greater cache of investment products.
They are looking for high-caliber interns/staff and we believe that SASIN Business School – an acclaimed educational institution in the country – would be a highly suitable recruiting ground for us. Therefore, we are looking to offer possible internship and full-time positions to students (in the near future).
Scope and Requirement
Your role will include development and implementation of local and oversea marketing and sales strategies to explore and develop business opportunities with the commodity futures and securities sector & to increase sales volume and profit.
You will be required to prepare proposals, negotiate and conclude sales agreements with customers, provide and ensure the after-sales services meet customers’ needs and always in line with industry development and maintain & develop close relationship with customers to maintain the brand’s leading position in the industry.
What you’ll need to succeed
A strong network with commodity trading companies, hedge funds, proprietary traders, and private banking clients will be essential for the successful candidate to succeed so we’re looking for candidates with a proven track record in technical sales to promoting TFEX, SET, and oversea exchanges (SGX, TOCOM, CME, etc).
You will possess excellent communication and presentation skills and be a skilled negotiator. Ideally you will also have a good knowledge of commodity futures & securities products, with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
Criteria include bi-lingual (English is a must) and a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
Koh Zhe Yuan
Billion Commodities Pte. Ltd.
(A vibrant tech company in the heart of Bangkok. Founded by serial entrepreneur Fred Mouawad, they are a team of 50 people from across 12 countries; and they are growing fast!) is hiring talented fresh graduates for multiple full-time and internship positions (web development, design, business development). Visit their careers page for more details.
Life at Taskworld
Life at Taskworld is exciting.
Marketing Operations Manager
Thairung Union Car PCL.
In GE, we have opening job opportunities. We are looking for talents to be part of our GE company based in Thailand. Interested applicants, please log into www.ge.com/careers and enter job number as below or connect with me; Chamaiporn at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Thanks. Apply NOW!”
Country Tax Leader – Thailand
MODALITY FINANCE LEADER – FLOW (US & LCS)
Marketing & Business Development Director, Laos*
GE Global Growth Organization
Finance Operations Analyst
Graduate Engineering Training Program – GE Water, Thailand**
GE Global Growth Organization
Channel Account Manager – Thailand
Clinical Specialist – CT
Sales Manager – downhole monitoring & completions
GE Oil & Gas
Application Specialist – Cardiovascular Ultrasound (CVUS), Ultrasound
Wind Farm Site Manager – Field Engineer
*Based in Laos
** GE Leadership program
Microsoft currently has a full-time role in Thailand, where they are looking for the right candidate keen on a Sales role and who has recently graduated or is due to graduate in the next few months. The role is open to both Masters or MBA students.
Specifically,they are looking for a candidate of either of the two profiles:
- Masters of IT/Computer Science
- Sales experience
- Sales experience
- IT experience (either UG degree or IT company)
If you interested please send application here: http://th.jobsdb.com/th/en/job/sales-masters-graduate-300003001143814
more details please click TH Jun16_Generic Sales MBA-Masters MACH
Unilever Thai Trading Limited
Unilever Future Leaders Program
Unilever is happy to announce that our application for Unilever Future Leaders’ Program (UFLP) is now OPEN! Click here to apply.
Unilever is one of the world’s largest FMCG companies with a strong presence in Thailand for over 80 years. Our Thai portfolio includes major brand icons such as: Comfort, Lux, Vaseline, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, Dove, Rexona, Breeze, Sunlight, Knorr, Wall’s, Magnum, Cornetto, Lipton and luxury division Unilever Network. Unilever Thailand employs around 4,000 people and generated annual sales of Baht 4 billion in 2014.
UFLP is a three-year development journey to build a successful career and leadership capabilities. With real and challenging job exposure, you would develop a deep functional expertise and broad understanding of FMCG business, work with Unilever leaders and pursue a six-month international stint.
Application period for UFLP is open from now till May 31, 2016. You can apply here: UFLP Application Link.
- Customer Development
- Supply Chain
- Food Solutions
- Thai nationality
- Master’s Degree graduate or aspiring graduate
- Less than 5 years of working experience
- Demonstrates leadership and have strong academic backgronds
- Excellent communications skills. Fluent in English.
- Passion to work in FMCG
Should you have any questions, please contact Nattida, UFLP Program Manager at Nattida.Supharbsophon@unilever.com
Thank you. We look forward to receiving your applications!
Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL.
Supervisor / Assistant Manager – Strategic Planning Department.
Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL is urgently looking for high potential, well-experienced, dynamic people, who want to join us in the position of Supervisor / Assistant Manager – Strategic Planning Department.
– One of the fastest growing industries with potential to grow
– At MTL, we stand for purpose of enhancing quality of life. We humanize financial assets and deliver the money to people when they need them the most
– We are industry leader in new business acquisition and we are a true multi distribution channels company with outstanding financial strengths
– We take care lives of over 2 million customers and deliver services through over 25,000 agency forces, over 160 branches and 400 hospital network nationwide
– As a Brand of Happiness, we are the first in the industry to establish customers engagement program ‘Muang Thai Smile Club’ reflecting our identity of ‘Company for Forward Thinking People’
Why Strategic Planning @ MTL?
– Opportunity to take lead in formulating company strategy
– Engage in high-impact strategic projects of various challenging topics
– Exposure to work closely with CEO and C-Suite to learn and exchange business ideas
– Focus on delivering high performance together with personal development
– Be part of a team of diverse profile with a strong team culture on teamwork, caring and sharing, work with passion, learn and grow together
Senior Internal Auditor Upper Southeast Asia
- Performs internal audits of 5 to 7 days in TVCLMP for all Accor brands (and occasionally/potentially elsewhere in Asia) following the Group internal audit program, with an objective to audit every hotel every two years (full audit or F&B audit).
- Manages her/his work schedule, provides the assurance that the key business risks have been identified. Guarantees the accuracy of her/his own audit conclusions.
- Provides a hotel management with her/his audit report including a clear highlight of that hotel internal control weaknesses as well as her/his recommendation to rectify those weaknesses
- Provides hotel General Managers, Financial Controllers with Internal Control Trainings and shares best practices.
- Performs ad-hoc analyses required by VP Finance from time to time.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Serviced oriented with an eye for details
- Good team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Good presentation and influencing skills
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
- Self- motivated and energetic
There are jobs available in AccorHotels, check out more career opportunities in Asia at http://www.accorjobs.com/
If you are interested, Please contact
Khun Sirawan Lertariyanan
Talent and Culture Assistant Director
Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar & the Philippines
Email : email@example.com
Call +66 (0) 2 659 4554 (Direct Line), +66 (0) 2 659 4500
Mitsubishi Motors Thailand
HR in Corporate General Manager
Khun Egathi Rattana-aree
• Working with management in the development of strategic business plans and initiatives
• Collaborate cross-functionally to drive understanding of strategic business plans and initiatives throughout the company and to surface and resolve issues by partnering closely with execution teams
• Identify, analyze and prioritize gaps between execution and company strategies
• Proactively prepare industry research and analysis
• Help assemble monthly and quarterly management reports
• Envision, participate in or execute “ad hoc” projects in support of strategy development
• Master’s Degree in MBA, Finance, Economics or related field.
• At least 3 year working experience
• High achievement drive
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
We expect to have an interview session during this period (Mar-April). Please contact
Khun Suparasri Worawitthayanon (Fai)
Deputy Head of Department
Kasikorn Securities PCL
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 02 696 0021
Or contact : K. Suthipong
Email : email@example.com
The Tourico Holidays
The Tourico Holidays Product department is responsible for face to face negotiation of contracts from our hotel suppliers. This department is now currently recruiting for the next group of Product Specialists and Managers that will begin work with 10 weeks of executive lead management training at our purpose built training facility in Orlando, Florida.
Similar to various Fortune 500 leadership development programs, this intensive training thoroughly prepares new employees for a career with Tourico Holidays. From the start of the program you can expect to receive a salary, health benefits, housing, meal plan, and laptops. While training takes place in the Orlando area, full time positions post training will be based across several of our 30 domestic and international offices, including but not restricted to: London, Paris, Berlin, Rome, Tokyo, Dubai, São Paulo and Buenos Aires.
- Manage a market/city and oversee contracting with hotel suppliers in person through face to face negotiation
- Grow a business relationship to ensure the suppliers understand our distribution network and technology
- Create and deliver presentations and market analysis to represent the company in meetings and events
- Develop preferred agreements, marketing overrides, specific market promotions
- Understand how hotels position themselves within the B2B and B2C markets
- Negotiate key agreements ensuring inventory and rate advantages over the competition
Tourico Holidays are an industry leader that is demonstrating that they invest in their employees and provide a means for self-development that can match the career aspirations of any potential employee. This is your chance to join and develop with a company that already operates with 4,500 clients in 100 countries, in an industry that has near endless technological and geographical growth opportunities.
Understand that this role will require flexibility, extensive travel and the ability to successfully reach goals month on month. In return Tourico Holidays will invest a substantial $$$ figure in your training, continued development and provide with more than a new job. This is has been quoted many times as a true life changing career opportunity therefore only apply if you understand and are truly looking for this.
With 50 vacancies for this training group we are seeking a variety of backgrounds however applicants with second languages such as Japanese, Russian and all Nordic languages will be highlighted at this time.
We will be arranging transportation for accepted applicants in April therefore, you will need to be prepared to travel to Orlando, FL then to begin the training which commences on April 18th.
Apply Online: Product Manager
LGT Venture Philanthropy
ICats Fellowship 2016, 2nd Intake
seek passionate professionals with minimum 2 years of work experience who are keen to work on-site with outstanding social entrepreneurs from
r global portfolio for 11-months starting July 2016.
Application deadline is 29th of February 2016.
Professionals eager to create social impact?Apply now to @LGTVP ICats bit.ly/1MzCmnT and work with leading #socent #fellowship
For professionals who are eager to create social impact – call for applications for the LGT Venture Philanthropy ICats Fellowship 2016 (2nd Intake). ICats have the opportunity to work with LGT VP and its award winning portfolio organizations. #socent Apply now: www.lgtvp.com/fellowship
Kennedy Education and Essay Admit
Education Consultant (Part time & Full time)
- Raise awareness with PR, social media, and content marketing strategies and execution
Provide marketing insights to product team to influence strategy
Aid in overall communications for partners, from whitepapers to case studies to pitch decks
Optimize the Smoothlane online presence, from web content to SEO to funnel optimization
Create marketing budget, drive campaign effectiveness to meet ROI target
Build large marketing initiatives and project manage against KPIs through execution
Manage events – identify key events, manage them, build relationships with event producers
Develop and drive cross-functional content strategy across different segments of the business
Lead the team tasked w/ delivering marketing programs to drive pipeline growth and customer loyalty
- 3+ Years experience in Marketing
- PR Experience and Good Communication skill.
- Responsible and Passionate. High self motivation.
- Experience in Automotive Industry (OEM, Dealers) is preferred.
- UI/UX Experience is preferred.
We’re looking for people who would like to be the foundation of our team as we grow. Come join us and help us shape the way people use technology to improve the car buying/selling process!
Interested Candidate Please send your resume to
Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited
The Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (Public Organization)
Foreign Assistant to the Director
For a detailed job description, please visit www.onesqa.or.th/en and choose Job Opportunities.
Print and complete application and submit with the above-requested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Leadership Program (HRLP)
Chamaiporn Manochai (Lek)
Senior Talent Recruitment Specialist
GE Global Growth & Operations
T +66 02 648 0134
M +66 081 985 6872
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
Sales Graduate Programme
check out and directly apply through http://jobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/searchresults.aspx?PartnerId=11729&SiteId=5420&Function=LinkQuery&LinkId=3790973
Khun Pornrumpa Taluengchit (Panggy)
Talent Engagement Business Partner
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Ltd.
195 Empire Tower, 18th Floor, Park Wing,
South Sathorn RoadYannawa, Sathorn
Bangkok 10120 THAILAND
Tel +662-685-6917 Mobile +6692-250-7585
Ernst& Young Thailand
Manager, Reputation and Media
Manager, Reputation and Media
RECOFTC – The Center for People and Forests holds a unique and important place in the world of forestry. It is the only international not‐for‐profit organization that specializes in capacity development for community forestry and devolved forest management. RECOFTC engages in strategic networks and effective partnerships with governments, nongovernment organizations, civil society, the private sector, local people, and research and educational institutes throughout the Asia‐Pacific region and beyond. With over 25 years of international experience and a dynamic approach to capacity development—involving research, analysis and synthesis; strategic communication; training and learning networks; and piloting and demonstrating—RECOFTC delivers innovative solutions for people and forests.
RECOFTC is now seeking an Accounts Officer who will be based at RECOFTC headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand. The contract period will be for 24 months with a possibility of extension.
The Accounts Officer will be required to maintain and process accounting transactions in the SAP system according to RECOFTC policies and procedures and donor requirements. S/he will also be required to support the external and internal audit process required for RECOFTC’s Bangkok headquarters, projects and offices in other countries.
The Officer will work under the direct supervision and guidance of the Senior Accounts Officer and will be part of the Corporate Services team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The main tasks of the Accounts Officer will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Process routine settlement from Program Coordination Unit (PROCO), Capacity Development and Technical Services (CDTS), and Country Offices in Indonesia and Myanmar;
- Preparing Financial Reports, Annual Work Plan, Budget for Finance & Accounting Section;
- Review SAP batch list entries for Journal Voucher, Payment Voucher -PO (before posting check batch list against Vouchers);
- Assisting Senior Accounts Officer for checking and reviewing Financial Vouchers (Payment/ Settlement/ Received / Petty Cash Voucher) processed by Account Assistants and other Account Officers when required;
- Assisting the month-end closing of accounts for projects and assist in the month-end closing of accounts for RECOFTC, (review trial balance after month-end posting to provide adjustments if any);
- Processing the month-end closing of Overhead or administration charges for projects;
- Preparing estimated Monthly Cash Flow;
- Assisting the process of monthly Cash and Fund Reconciliation with Bank Balance for projects and RECOFTC;
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation for both RECOFTC and Project accounts;
- Assist in the process of Internal Audit for both HQ and Country Offices, when required;
- Providing detail of accounting transactions to team members and other staffs when requested;
- Updating fixed assets in SAP system including annual fixed asset physical verification Depreciation and reconciliation including fixed asset for projects and offices in other countries;
- Assist in physical check of Inventory (RECOFTC Souvenirs)to verify inventory existence and make adjustment if required;
- As a backup for SAP Vendor creating, SAP administration when required;
- Coordinating with the Accounts& Administration Officers (AAO) and other staffs in all countries regarding finance and accounting issues when required and;
- Supporting other country offices for Finance and Accounting solutions when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The Accounts Officer will have the following essential and desirable qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in similar capacity, preferably in a non-profit organization or audit firm
- CPA is preferable
- English language proficiency
- Experience in working on SAP (current Accounting System) and ACCPAC (past accounting system)
- MS Office Proficiency (Excel, Word, Power point, Access)
- Ability to multitasks
- Thai Nationality
- A confident and mature personality and positive attitude
- Outgoing and service-minded
- Experience of having worked in a multicultural environment
In addition to job specific skills and experience, the applicant should possess the following characteristics (including attitudes and skills):
- Interpersonal communication skills, individually and in-groups, with an ability to work as an active member of teams. This implies flexibility and open-mindedness
- Initiative and ability to make informed independent judgments within an overall team approach
- Ability to work in a variety of cultural and institutional contexts.
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV and a cover letter indicating why they are suitable for this position along with salary requirements and current contact details of three referees, including recent supervisors to HR@recoftc.org. Please quote the position title in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. RECOFTC has a competitive compensation package. However, offers shall be based on salary history, relevant experience and qualifications of the selected candidate.
To learn more about RECOFTC, please visit our website www.recoftc.org
Women are strongly encouraged to apply. RECOFTC is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will be selected based on merit.
*RECOFTC reserves the right to offer the position at a lower grade.
MACH MBA Program
We strive to grow the next generation of Microsoft leaders by providing a best-in-class experience for recent MBA graduates. You will be empowered to orient to the Microsoft environment, grow skills to support professional success, and accelerate your ability to have strategic impact for the company and our customers.
- Account Manager
- Solution Sales Professional
- Business Developement Manager
More information, click here.
Closing Date of this position is October 23, 2015
Associate / Senior Associate
Dear MBA 2014 and Alumni
They are seeking applicants for roles in a management consulting firm, AWR Lloyd, based at Capital Tower, All Seasons Place, Wireless Road. There isn’t a fixed number of people they
would take, as it depends on the caliber of people they interview. At the same time they
don’t think they would exceed 3 new hires in the short term. Details of the job description are:
Associate / Senior Associate
- Entry-to-mid level consulting role in a Strategy Consulting and Financial Advisory firm based in Bangkok
- Industry focus: primarily Renewable Energy (e.g. Solar, Wind, Biomass, Geothermal, Waste to Energy), but may include exposure to adjacent markets, e.g. LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas), Electrical Power Generation (non-renewable), Batteries, Electric Vehicles, Clean Technologies
- Core activities
- Research – using internet, published materials, telephone and in-person interviews, etc
- Analysis – quantitative and qualitative, on markets, strategy, costing, etc.
- Financial modeling – of companies and projects
- Written communication – producing presentation documents, reports, proposals, etc.
- Verbal communication – communicating with team members within the firm as well as with clients
- Project management – particularly for more experienced candidates, there is opportunity to begin leading workstreams
- Other – the consultant’s role can be broad and include various additional activities not included above
- Key skills – not compulsory, but experience or a desire and affinity to develop in these areas is preferable
- Excel modeling
- Document development in Powerpoint and Word
- Online research
- Interviewing, presenting, and participating in business meetings
- Experience – not compulsory, but 1-2 years with in consulting or finance is a plus
- Education – minimum Bachelor degree, typically in Business or Finance; however, Engineering and Science graduates with some understanding of business may be suitable. MBA is an advantage and will typically allow candidates to enter at a higher pay grade
- Salary – available on application and dependent on experience and applicant’s aptitude
Ph: +66 86 989 1656
Sensient Technologies (Thailand) Ltd. is world-leading supplier of colors, flavors, fragrances and cosmetic ingredients. Employing world-class technologies at faciliities worldwide the company develops unique formulations and ingredients that bring to life its customer’s products. Due to our business expansion, we urgently require:-
– Marketing Officer
For more information, click here.
Please send your application either by e-mail or letter together with an English resume, a recent photo, and expected salary to the address below. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Key Account Supervisor
– Able to establish sales and marketing strategies to ensure the sales achievement.
– Ensure the sales strategies are executed to match with the market/customer opportunities and company resources.
– Optimize the trade term spending with responsible accounts.
– Achieve and exceed sales target (Modern Trade).
– Ability to work collaborately with multifunctional team (Supply chain, Finance, Customer service, Demand planning) to improve efffciency and reduce cost
– Analyze the market trends and sales performance for overall improvement in order to be competitive in the market.
– Plan and set up effective sales and making strategies to attract potential product buyers and consumers.
– Responsible for monthly and yearly sales performance report.
– Master’s Degree in any fields. (New grad or few years of experience are welcome)
– Good English.
– Have a natural leader personality.
– Be a good communicator and risk-taker is advantage, Communication and Negotiation skils.
– Dare to be independent and different.
– Strong Analytical skill
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Senior Analyst and Consultant
A niche OD and human capital consulting firm specialized in organization transformation, HR transformation, Knowledge Management, Innovation Management, Talent Development, Organization Design. Our Clients mostly are large enterprises in various industry such as Banking, Oil & Gas, Food and Beverage, Insurance, Real Estate Development and Manufacturing.
– Analyze and access data
– Develop solutions and interventions in the area of OD and Human Capital development
– Work closely with clients
– Present to clients in order to obtain view point and agreement
– Be an effective team member
– Organize and prioritize assignment according to work plan
– Senior Analyst, At least 3-5 years experience
– Consultant, At least 5 years experience
Please send the resume to email@example.com
Business Development Senior Staff
Thai Rung Union Cars Public Co., Ltd. is seeking for Business Development Senior Staff.
Mid-Career Consultant and New Graduated Consultant
A Beam Consulting is seeking for Mid-Career Consultant and New Graduate Consultant.
More information about company and position is in below.
ABeam Thailand office is actively looking for talents to join our big family. We welcome experienced professionals to apply for a position with us at any time.
Dear MBA 2013 and Alumni, P&G is seeking for many positions.
■ CBD – Account Manager
■ Assistant Brand Manager
■ Finance & Accounting – Associate Manager
■ Beauty Counselor Capability Manager
Sales/Key Account Manager
MBA 2013 and Alumni
A Danish company, Jacob Jensen Design, is looking for Sales/Key Account Manager in Thailand & South East Asia. You can find more information about the job description, company profile and requirements in the attached documents.
Manager – Investment Research/Corporate Finance
Dear MBA 2013 and Alumni
Muang Thai Life Assurance Public Company Limited is urgently looking for challenging, well-experienced, dynamic people, who want to join us in the position of “Manager – Investment Research/Corporate Finance” as detail below:
Muang Thai Life Assurance Public Company Limited is one of the largest life insurance companies in Thailand with more than 1.5 million lives assured and total asset over 200 Billion Baht. We aspire to be a strong and number one life insurance company via product and service innovation, and multi-distribution channel strategy to suitably satisfy the needs of all customer groups. Throughout the company’s 60 years of history, we aim to help enhance living standard of all customers, while providing fair returns to customers, employees, partners, shareholders and society. We also adhere to the good corporate governance in all aspects of the company’s development and wear proudly our slogan of “Company for Forward Thinking People”.
■ Lead a team of research analysts to conduct deep, thorough investment research (macroeconomics, fixed income and equity)
■ Work independently and manage team members on preparing investment research analysis papers, financial models, and sensitivity analysis
■ Provide research in handling due diligence, market research, feasibility studies and financial analysis of assigned ad hoc projects
■ Presentation to Investment Committee and/or senior management independently
■ Master’s degree in Finance/MBA/Accounting from top university
■ At least 5 years of investment analysis/corporate finance/investment banking experience
■ Possess strong analytical, financial modeling and effective communication skills
■ A strong competitive spirit balanced by a proven ability to work as part of a team
■ CFA is a plus
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Recruitment Section, Human Resources Department (Head Office)
Muang Thai Life Assurance Public Company Limited
250 Ratchadaphisek Rd., Huaykwang, Bangkok, 10310
Tel: 0-2290-2379 Fax: 0-2276-1997-8
MBA 2013 and Alumni
Dear MBA2013 and Alumni,
AEC Advisory is seeking to recruit a further 2-3 Strategy Consultants and Corporate Finance / M&A Analysts either at Graduate level or withTelecom, Media and/or Energy sector experience.
Roles are based in Singapore or Bangkok and working across the ASEAN region.
For more information, click here.
Please directly contact
Khun Beau Areeya Arena.
Director, Administration & HR
For MBA 2014, Sasin Alumnus (MBA 2012) called Hungry Hub, which is looking to hire Interns either as part-time or during school holidays.
They founded this startup right after MBA. Please find the attached job offer in case you are interested.
For more information, click here.
Please directly contact Khun Surasit Sachdev
Co-Founder, Hungry Hub
Maersk Liner Graduate Programme 2015 – Commercial (Thailand Cluster)
Maersk Line is opening for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to join in the 2 year Graduate Programme as below.
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company and right now we launch Maersk Line Graduate Programme (MLGP) is a two-year international programme which provide access to a fast track career for bright young professionals across a range of disciplines. The programme combines learning and talent practices to ensure that developmental opportunities are maximised to the benefit of both the participants and the company.
Therefore, we would like approach your talent students who have caliber to be our prospect candidates. Meanwhile, we enclosed the attached of job post brochure for your advertisement and communication. It should be great if you could please provide contact person who I can contact and provide other value information.
For more information, click here.
Double A (1991) Public Company Limited, They have speciallzed in pulp&paper business with alliance network supporting and connecting diversified business i.e. agriculture, Agro-industry, energy, logistics, service and real estate. In order to upgrade strong business running, to cope with continued business expansion and to strengthen alliance network until become a one-stop pulp & paper industry. So, they are seeking for many positions.
■ Chief Executive Officer (CEO) (Power and Energy Business)
■ Chief Finance Officer (CFO) (Real Estate Business)
■ Chief Operation Officer (COO) (304 Industrial Park)
■ General Manager (Hotel & Resort Business)
■ Business Development Manager (Real Estate Business)
■ Engineering Manager (Real Estate Business)
■ Finance Manager (Corporate Finance, Finance & Credit Analysis, Bank & Investor Relations, Business Development & Investment)
■ Accounting Manager (Consolidation)-Power and Energy Business)
■ Accounting Manager (AP, AR, GL, FA)
■ International Legal Manager
■ Human Resource Manager (Double A International Network)
■ Chief Executive Officer (Coal Mine Operation and Coal Mine Trading)
■ Maintenance Manager (Power Plant Business)
Interested appicants should send an application letter and resume including full details of work experience, expected salary and a recent photograph to the address below.
For more information, click here.
Double A (1991) Public Company Limited
Recruitment and Selection Center
Address : 2/111-116 Tossapol Land Building 4, 21st Floor, Soi Bangna-Trad 25,Bangna-Trad Km.3, Bangna, BKK, 10260
Tel : 085-835-0472
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.doubleapaper.com
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/doubleacareer