The Sasin Alumni Association (SAA) was founded on July 25, 1984 to serve the ever-growing Sasin alumni community. The SAA network has grown to over 5,000 members, a group that includes executives from Thailand’s business groups, prominent national government leaders and executives in top multinationals.
Sasin alumni share common experiences, mutual friendships and great pride in their achievements and in those of their school. The Sasin Alumni Association strives to cultivate professional networks and to support continuous learning while enhancing the Sasin reputation through alumni services and activities.
- to support Sasin via alumni networking,
- to enhance Sasin branding via bonding
- to strengthen and enhance the alumni network
- to provide expert career counseling services in collaboration with Sasin’s Career Services Center
- to work with Sasin to provide updated management knowledge and tools via seminars
- to promote unity and support among its members,
- to promote the Institute, and members who have benefited society,
- to promote education and the dissemination of technical knowledge,
- to promote athletic and social events,
- to benefit the general public.
Sasin Alumni Association (Office) at Tel. 02-218-4014, 094-342-0099