Sasin’s Prajadhipok-Rambhai Barni Library is on the 6th floor of the Sasa Patasala Building.
Named after King Rama VII and Queen Rambhai Barni, the Prajadhipok-Rambhai Barni Library has a collection of books, magazines and periodicals on business, management, marketing, finance, economics and accounting.
The Library is a part of the Chulalongkorn University Library Network (Chulalinet) so students have access to and are able to borrow books from the other 34 Chulalinet member libraries. The Library’s interlibrary loan service can arrange for you to borrow books from other university libraries.
Being a member of Chulalinet, members of the Sasin community also have access to Chulalongkorn University Reference Databases which consist of abstracted and full-text online databases in various subject areas. For example, ABI Complete, Academic Search Premiere, Business Source Complete, Emerald Management Xtra, LexisNexis.com, NewsCenter, ScienceDirect, and Scopus.
These online databases can be accessed through any computer connected to the Internet via the University’s network.
Stock Exchange of Thailand : The library, though not officially part of of the Stock Exchange of Thailand’s SET Corner project, receives publications from the project regularly.
Additional Materials : Additional materials available are pamphlets, annual reports, student reports, CD-ROMs and videotapes.
|Regular Hours||After Hours *
(for Sasin students & staff only)
|Closed on Sunday and public holidays|
|During Summer Vacation|
|Closed on weekend and public holidays|
- Library after-hours access is reserved ONLY for Sasin students, faculty members and staff. For security reason, non-Sasin guests are not allowed.
- Please do not leave your belongings unattended at any time. Library staff is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Beverages in spill-proof containers are permitted.
- Food is not permitted.
- To help save energy and reduce global warming, the library reserves the right to close before the announced opening hours if only a few people (or no one) are using the library. In which case, students are encouraged to use study rooms available on the 1st , 3rd , 6th and 7th floors instead.
The general public is welcome to use the Library, though part of the Library may be reserved during Sasin’s examination periods.
Alumni and corporate members can borrow three items for 14 days and only materials held in Prajadhipok-Rambhai Barni Library’s general book collection can be borrowed. Please see Library regulations for more details.
Sasin Alumni Membership
To apply for membership, alumni must have:
- Two 1″ photographs
- Payment of Baht 300.00 for one year’s membership
- Payment of Baht 2,000 for library material deposit fee which is refundable when membership ceases and after
all outstanding fines or other charges incurred by damage to or nonreturn of library materials have been deducted therefrom. This fee will be forfeited where membership has lapsed for six-month period.
An organization can nominate up to three employees to make use of the facilities and services.
To apply for membership, EACH nominee must have:
- An official letter from the applicant’s organization stating that the applicant not only represents the organization while using Prajadhipok – Rambhai Barni Library facilities but also that the organization assumes responsibility for any damage or loss attributed to the applicants.
- Two 1″ photographs
- Payment of Baht 1,500 for one year’s membership
- Payment of Baht 3,000 as library material deposit fee which is refundable when membership ceases and after all outstanding fines or other charges caused by damage or non-return of library materials have been deducted. This fee will be forfeited where membership has lapsed for a six-month period.
Tel: (66) 0-2218-4085
Tel: (66) 0-2218-4084
Fax: (66) 0-2216-1312 (Attn: Library)