Sasin’s Prajadhipok-Rambhai Barni Library
Named after King Rama VII and Queen Rambhai Barni, the Prajadhipok-Rambhai Barni Library has a collection of books, magazines and periodicals on business, management, marketing, finance, economics and accounting. It is on the 6th floor of the Sasa Patasala Building (map and contact information is here).
The Library is a part of the Chulalongkorn University Library Network (Chulalinet) so students have access to and are able to borrow books from the other 34 Chulalinet member libraries. The Library’s interlibrary loan service can arrange for you to borrow books from other university libraries.
Being a member of Chulalinet, members of the Sasin community also have access to Chulalongkorn University Reference Databases which consist of abstracted and full-text online databases in various subject areas. For example, ABI Complete, Academic Search Premiere, Business Source Complete, Emerald Management, NewsCenter, Passport GMID, ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global, ScienceDirect, Scopus, etc.
These online databases can be accessed through any computer connected to the Internet via the University’s network.
The library, though not officially part of of the Stock Exchange of Thailand’s SET Corner project, receives publications from the project regularly.
Additional materials available are pamphlets, annual reports, student reports, CD-ROMs and videotapes.
The general public is welcome to use the Library, though part of the Library may be reserved during Sasin’s examination periods.
|Regular Hours||After Hours
(for Sasin students,
faculty & staff only)
|Monday||10:30 - 18:30||18:30 - 20:00|
|Tuesday - Saturday||8:00 - 18:30||18:30 - 24:00|
|Closed on Sunday and public holidays.|
|During Summer Vacation:
|Monday - Friday||8:00 - 16:00|
|Closed on weekends and public holidays: April 6 & 13-17, 2017|
After Hours Access
- Library after-hours access is reserved ONLY for Sasin students, faculty members and staff.
- For security reason, non-Sasin guests are not allowed.
- Please do not leave your belongings unattended at any time.
- Library staff is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Beverages in spill-proof containers are permitted.
- Food is not permitted.
- To help save energy and reduce global warming, the library reserves the right to close before the announced opening hours if only a few people (or no one) are using the library. In which case, students are encouraged to use study rooms available on the 1st , 3rd , 6th and 7th floors instead.
Tel: (66) 0-2218-4085
Tel: (66) 0-2218-4084
Fax: (66) 0-2216-1312 (Attn: Library)