To meet financial market’s expectations and create value, firms should devise strategies which generate growth and at the same time achieve returns above their Cost of Capital: this is what is called Profitable Growth. In nowaday’s turbulent world, achieving Profitable Growth is becoming ever more challenging since those two goals are antagonistic; Profitable Growth is an oxymoron, a contradiction in itself. Executives should become familiar with the behaviours, competitive strategies and measures of performance which will allow them to steer their company through the Profitable Growth maze.
This seminar uses the specifically designed Value-Win Business simulation to blend theory and practice. It provides with an intense, competitive and enjoyable action-learning environment, for participants to experience the challenges of value creation.
What will you learn from this seminar?
- understand where value is coming from,
- link operational decisions to value creation,
- look for the company’s value drivers,
- use benchmarking to improve company’s performance,
- relate performance measures to value creation.