The financial environment is changing rapidly, and financial communications are becoming increasingly complex. This course will simplify the financial world for you by providing you with a solid understanding of the way finance people think and the vocabulary they use.
What will you learn from this seminar?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Read and understand financial statements.
- Evaluate the financial strengths and weaknesses of a company through financial analysis.
- Understand how financial decisions such as capital budgeting and resource allocation fit into corporate strategy.
- Understand the use of contribution margin analysis and other planning and decision making tools.
- Comprehend the link between activity-based management and value creation.
- Understand how managing the corporate value chain affects corporate profitability.