Students in this 2 year MBA program represent the very best minds in Southeast Asia with many going on to become successful entrepreneurs or to assume leadership positions in their chosen fields of endeavor, be it the public sector, private sector or academia.
MBA students are taught by visiting professors from many world-class programs as well as by Sasin full-time faculty and other experts in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
The Sasin MBA program is delivered in English, in Bangkok, Thailand - the heart of Southeast Asia. Courses are scheduled in 12 "five-week" modules throughout the program. For exact module dates see Key Dates.
MBA Learning Goals
As part of its commitment to global learning, Sasin offers the options for both first and second year students to integrate international study into their Sasin MBA program. Moreover, Sasin’s reputation helps students secure opportunities for its two-month Summer Internships.
- Analytical, decision-making and creative skills
- Self-reliance and entrepreneurship
- Teamwork and leadership
- Effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Corporate ethics, social responsibility, and environmental sustainability
- Awareness of cultural diversity
We look forward to welcoming you at Sasin.