Success with Significance
A world-class business education for mid-career executives should prepare you for a future of success with significance.
The Sasin Executive MBA offers you an exciting, challenging and comprehensive learning experience to equip you to make enduring contributions for your organization and for society.
More than 30 years of experience
For more than 30 years, Sasin’s exceptional curriculum has produced leaders with the knowledge, passion and values to make a lasting difference. We designed our EMBA program in collaboration with renowned U.S. management schools: Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management and the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School.
We combined this “Western” management approach with the thought leadership of Thailand’s oldest and most well-known academic institution, Chulalongkorn University.
Does one of these bullets describe you?
Sasin’s EMBA program serves a wide range of mid-career executives.
- preparing for the next level of management,
- looking to update and hone their skills,
- transitioning from a technical role to broader management,
- developing their leadership skills,
- taking the leap into entrepreneurship,
- steering their venture to the next level,
- wanting to build, or add to, their effective network.
There are as many reasons for taking part in the Sasin EMBA Program as there are EMBA participants! But all are united in their determination to get the very most out of their educational opportunities and work together as a cohesive team.
Visiting and full-time faculty
The Sasin EMBA beings you experienced visiting faculty. By teaching our courses over 5-week modules, we have been able to draw on global talents by inviting visiting professors from other top b-schools.
These visiting professors are complemented with top quality full-time faculty, available to you throughout the year, and with other management experts that present guest classes and seminars from time to time.
Two year, part-time program, delivered in English
The Sasin EMBA program is designed to be convenient for executives who travel during the week, and to be accessible from across the region.
- EMBA courses are normally scheduled on Friday evenings (18:00-21:30) and all day Saturday (8:30-16:30), regular class attendance is required,
- overnight accommodation is available for you at our on campus hotel, Sasa International House, at a discounted rate,
- courses are normally offered over six 5-week modules each year (for exact module dates see Key Dates),
- you will take two courses each module,
- most courses count for 3 credit-hours each (there may be a few shorter 1.5 credit hour courses),
- to graduate, you need to completed a total of 72 credit-hours, that’s usually 24 courses
Hear what Dr. Serge Oréal, Sasin Visiting Professor has to say about Sasin programs.
Individual and group work
While most courses will require individual assignments, study groups and teamwork are essential to the EMBA experience. You can expect many group projects. One hallmark of the program is the informal groups that meet to share expertise. Amongst your classmates will be experts in almost every field of management. As their particular areas are discussed in class, so your in-class experts will meet with you after class to review key topics and make sure that everyone is on board!
Although classes are normally scheduled on Friday evenings and Saturdays, there will be occasional make-up classes held at other times. You should also expect to consult with classmates either face-to-face or by video conferencing several times during the week. Plan for about 15 hours a week on out-of-class work on average. Remember this will likely be higher towards the end of modules when exams and final assignments loom!
Regular class attendance is required. You are expected to attend all sessions of courses for whi.ch you are registered. Chulalongkorn University requires that you be permitted to take final examinations in a course only if you have attended at least 80% of the scheduled classes.