Two business schools. Two degrees.
Sasin provides selected MBA students with the opportunity to participate in our International Dual Degree Program:
- Dual Degree with the European Business School (EBS), Universität Für Wirtschaft und Recht in Germany.
This program is an opportunity to study for one year at Sasin, and for one year at the appropriate partner school. Successful participants then receive degrees from both schools!
Getting into the Dual Degree Programs
Entrance to these programs is competitive. If you wish to be considered for these programs, you must indicate this choice on your initial Sasin application. Typically Dual Degree Programs are only pursued by the top few students.
Dual degree admission criteria are the same as those for the Sasin MBA program, with the following additional conditions:
- your GMAT score must be no less than 550 (Master in Management/ Automative Management/ Real Estate) or 600 (Master in Finance)
- your TOEFL score must be no less than 100 (TOEFL ibt) or 6.5 (IELTS)
|Round||Application Deadline||Admissions Interviews||Admissions Committee Meeting||Admissions Notification||Enrollment Confirmation Deadline|
|Round I||November 16, 2016||November 29-December 1, 2016||December 21, 2016||December 27, 2016||January 17, 2017|
|Round II||January 31, 2017||February 14-24, 2017||March 8, 2017||March 14, 2017||March 24, 2017|
|Round III||March 10, 2017||March 15-16, 2017||March 27, 2017||March 29, 2017||April 5, 2017|
Year 1: The Sasin Phase
The Dual Degree program starts with your study at Sasin.
You must satisfactorily complete 15 courses (40.5 credits) during your first-year of studies (6 modules) at Sasin to be eligible to enter Phase 2 at the appropriate partner school.
If you satisfactorily complete both phases of the program, you will be awarded an MBA degree from Sasin and a degree from EBS.
The Dual Degree Program requires that during your first year, at Sasin, you must complete:
- the 12 core courses (31.5 credits) listed below,
- and 3 electives (9 credits) of your choice.
Sasin MBA core courses:
- DECS D20 – Management Analysis (1.5)
- ACCT D30 – Accounting for Decisions Making (3.0)
- DECS D34 – Statistical Methods for Management Decisions (3.0)
- FINC D30 – Finance 1 (3.0)
- MECN D30 – Microeconomic Analysis (3.0)
- MGMT D31 – Business Strategy (3.0)
- MKTG D30 – Marketing 1 (3.0)
- MORS D30 – Leadership in Organizations (3,0)
- OPNS D30 – Operations Management (3.0)
- MGMT D95 – Sustainability and Ethics in Management (1.5)
- MGMT 99 – Management Capstone (3.0)
Dual Degree with the European Business School (EBS)
Year 2: Study at EBS
For the program at EBS in Germany, you will spend two semesters (Fall and Spring) at EBS.
You can choose to continue your studies in the EBS MBA program, or choose from one of EBS’s six specialized Master Degree programs: namely Master in Finance, Master in Marketing, Master in Management, Master in Real Estate, and Master in Automotive Management.
The EBS MBA requires an MBA project. The other Master Degree Programs require a 60-80 page thesis in a specialized field. You should allow at least 15 weeks to complete such a thesis.
For more information consult the EBS website, or contact the Student Affairs Office at email@example.com.