Sasin has a long tradition of thought leadership in Thailand and in the ASEAN region. Our faculty members, our centers, our alumni network and our students all contribute to the creation and dissemination of knowledge.
- Sasin Center for Sustainability Management – SCSM is dedicated to grooming future leaders in the area of sustainability management.
- Sasin Entrepreneurship Center – SEC focuses on curriculum innovation, entrepreneurial outreach, new venture commercialization, and research and consultation.
- Sasin Japan Center – SJC services include research, management education, and consulting for Japanese and Thai businesses.
- Sasin Journal of Management
- Sasin Management Consulting – SMC offers policy consultancy, and strategic and organization management consulting.
Our faculty, administrators and our staff members regularly participate in international, regional and local conferences and seminars as speakers, panelists and moderators. Many of our alumni are also involved in these events, and it’s quite common to find more than one member of the Sasin community on stage at the same time!