Thank you for joining our recent Sasin – TRF Annual Conference. If you would like to download the presentations from the conference, please click on the links below.
Do you know that Thailand is among the most rapidly ageing countries in the world?
- In 2031, Thailand will become a “Super Aged” society,
- by 2050, approximately 30% of the population will be seniors (65+).
- Thailand is not only ageing…but ageing quickly!
Opportunities and challenges for business
To address this imminent and pressing issue, a group of researchers from Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration will lead a research project sponsored by the Thailand Research Fund (TRF).
The Thailand Research Fund (TRF) was established in 1992 with the main duty to support, at both local and national levels, the creation of a knowledge-base for tackling societal problems.
The objective of this project is to create and dissimilate knowledge about the opportunities and challenges of population ageing from the business perspective.
Annual Conferences 2015, 2016, 2017
This research project will hold three annual conferences in 2015, 2016, and 2017. In addition, we will organize regular informal academic presentations on a bi-monthly basis.
The research team will focus on various issues of population ageing from a business perspective, including:
- macroeconomic impacts of population ageing,
- changing consumer preferences,
- changing financial market conditions,
- the role of human resource management in addressing ageing workers,
- the role of information technology in engaging and improving the productivity of ageing workers,
- and how to promote healthy and wealthy lifestyles.