SCSM offers sustainability management consulting services, training, and workshops to the private sector, public sector, and civil society organizations.
The type and length of a consulting project are customised to the needs of the client, but typically starts with an assessment of the organisation in terms of strategy and stakeholder relationships. SCSM has a wide network of business and CSR/sustainability academics and practitioners who can be brought in for each project in order to optimize the consultation.
SCSM also works closely with the Sasin Executive Education on customised workshops and courses for corporations. View photos.
Our workshops can be customized for a company’s senior management, middle management, staff, suppliers, or other stakeholders. We also regularly organize Sustainability Management workshops for a diverse group of participants from various sectors (1-3 days), as well as a Master Class (5 days), which is an intensive ‘train the trainer’ program. View photos.
Our services include:
- Sustainability Management Strategy Workshop For companies, we highly recommend starting with the Executive Management in order to derive a strong vision, strategy, and commitment that will help drive sustainability management throughout the organization. The Strategy Workshop is also available for middle management and employees. Duration: 1-3 days.
- Stakeholder Engagement Workshop Stakeholders can be internal or external, eg. employees, customers, suppliers, community, investors, NGOs. A Stakeholder Engagement Workshop helps companies to have a constructive dialogue with their stakeholders, align their values, needs, and approaches. Duration: 1-3 days.
- Change Management Workshop Our Change Management Workshop helps people and organizations to transform their operations and work culture for sustainable business success through deeper understanding of change, systems, relationships, communication, and leadership.
- Sustainability Management Online Training After a workshop, we can customize online training for management, employees, and suppliers over a longer period of time to facilitate the implementation process of sustainability management. Duration: weeks to months.
- Sustainability Assessment How sustainable is your enterprise? Our Sustainability Assessment is an in-depth survey of your company, using a holistic framework (environmental, social, economic, and well-being policy and impact). Duration: minimum 4 weeks.
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) or Sustainability Report Advisory A sustainability report has now become a requirement for many companies. SCSM advises on sustainability reporting from understanding of GRI, an internationally accepted reporting standard, to facilitation of data collection and editing. Duration: minimum 6 months.
- Research in Sustainability Management SCSM also offers research services in various areas of sustainability management, including energy efficiency, stakeholder engagement, leadership, Sufficiency Economy Principles and Practices, and innovation.
Photos from our workshops
Some of our clients