- Ph.D. in Agriculture (Agribusiness Management), King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand (2022)
- M.S. in Crop Science (Agronomy), Central Luzon State University, Philippines (2018)
- B.S. in Agribusiness, Visayas State University, Philippines (2013)
- Instructor I, College of Agriculture, Central Luzon State University, Philippines (2018–2019)
- Part-time Instructor & Science Research Assistant, College of Management and Economics, Visayas State University, Philippines (2013-2015)
- Agricultural Technologist II, Department of Agriculture, Region 8, Philippines (2013)
May 17-18, 2018 BEST ORAL PRESENTER (2nd Place) (Science and Technology) 9th International Graduate Research Conference The Empress International Convention Center, Chiang Mai, Thailand November 24-26, 2017 BEST ORAL PRESENTER (1st Place) (Socio-economic) 6th International Conference on Integration of Science and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICIST 2017) Hotel Supreme, Baguio City August 30 – September 1, 2017 BEST POSTER PRESENTER (2nd Place) (Agricultural Sciences) Education, Environment, Entrepreneurship, Science, Technology, Arts International R & D Festival (e3-STArt) Central Luzon State University, Science City of Muñoz, Nueva Ecija August 24-25, 2017 BEST POSTER PRESENTER (1st Place) 1st Biotechnology Symposium Philippine Rice Research Institute (PhilRice), Science City of Muñoz, Nueva Ecija May 10-12, 2017 BEST PAPER (3rd Place) (Senior Category) 20th Philippine Society of Soil Science and Technology Annual Meeting and Scientific Conference (PSSST 2017) Bayfront Hotel, Cebu City, Cebu
Publications in Web of Science
- Cavite, H.J.M., Kerdsriserm, C. and Suwanmaneepong, S. (2021), “Strategic guidelines for community enterprise development: a case in rural Thailand”, Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Vol. ahead-of-print, pp. 1-20, doi: 10.1108/JEC-05-2021-0062.
- Cavite, H.J., Mankeb, P. and Suwanmaneepong, S. (2021), “Community enterprise consumers’ intention to purchase organic rice in Thailand: The moderating role of product traceability knowledge”, British Food Journal, Vol. 124 No.4, pp. 1124-1148, doi: 10.1108/BFJ-02-2021-0148. (Q2)
- Cavite, H.J.M., Mactal, A.G., Evangelista, E.V. and Cruz, J.A. (2021), “Biochemical characteristics and inoculation effects of multi-trait plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria on upland rice (Oryza sativa L. cv PSB Rc23) seedling growth”, Archives of Microbiology, Vol. 203 No. 6, pp. 3533-3540, doi: 10.1007/s00203-021-02337-z. (Q3)
- Cavite, H.J.M., Mactal, A.G., Evangelista, E.V. and Cruz, J.A. (2021), “Growth and yield response of upland rice to application of plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria”, Journal of Plant Growth Regulation, Vol. 40 No. 2, pp. 494-508, doi: 10.1007/s00344-020-10114-3. (Q1)
- Cavite, H.J., Mankeb, P., Kerdsriserm, C., Joedsak, A., Direksri, N. and Suwanmaneepong, S. (2022), “Do behavioral and socio-demographic factors determine consumers’ purchase intention towards traceable organic rice? Evidence from Thailand”, Organic Agriculture, Vol., pp. doi: 10.1007/s13165-022-00387-1.
- Cavite, H.J. and Suwanmaneepong, S. (2021), “Farmers’ perception of rice production community enterprise’s roles: evidence from Chachoengsao Province, Thailand”, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Vol. 892 No. 1, pp. 012020, doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/892/1/012020.
- Suwanmaneepong, S., Kerdsriserm, C., Lepcha, N., Cavite, H.J. and Llones, C.A. (2020), “Cost and return analysis of organic and conventional rice production in Chachoengsao Province, Thailand”, Organic Agriculture, Vol. 10 No. 1, pp. 369-378, doi: 10.1007/s13165-020-00280-9.
- Cavite, H.J.M., Mactal, A.G., Cruz, J.A. and Khermkhan, J. (2018), “Phosphate-solubilizing bacteria from upland rice (Oryza sativa L.) rhizosphere and their tricalcium phosphate solubilizing abilities”, International Journal of Agricultural Technology, Vol. 14 No. 7, pp. 1089-1096.
- Ratilla, M., Dey, S., Cavite, H.J., Ratilla, T. and Chovancová, M. (2021) “Sustainability and economic attributes of peer-to-peeraccommodation: A cross country perception of Asian tourists”, Proceedings of 21st International Joint Conference Central and Eastern Europe in the Changing Business Environment, Prague University of Economics and Business, doi: 10.18267/pr.2021.krn.4816.16.
- Abamo, A., Babilonia, G.M. and Cavite, H.J. (2020), “Value chain analysis for karlang (Xanthosoma sagittifolium L. Schott) in selected aquatic and agricultural systems communities in Sogod, Southern Leyte, Philippines”, Journal of Educational and Human Resource Development, Vol. 8, pp. 94-110.
- Cavite, H.J.M. and Abamo, A. (2017), “Profitability analysis of banana (Musa balbisiana) industry in Bato, Leyte, Philippines: A value chain approach”, International Journal of Agricultural Technology, Vol. 13 No. 7.2, pp. 1889-1904.