International Dual Degree
Two renowned business schools. Two globally recognized degrees.
Entrance to this program is very competitive. Typically Dual Degree Programs are only pursued by the top few students. To be considered, you must indicate this choice on your initial Sasin application. Dual degree admission criteria are the same as those for the Sasin Flexible MBA program, with the following additional conditions:
- If, in Germany at EBS, you wish to complete the Master in Management or Master in Automotive Management or Master in Real Estate programs you will need a GMAT score of over 550.
- If, in Germany at EBS, you wish to complete the Master in Finance, you will need a GMAT score of over 600.
- EBS accepts valid GMAT or GRE test scores.
- For any EBS program, your TOEFL score must be over 100 (TOEFL ibt) or 6.5 (IELTS).
- For specific requirements for the MBA at the Schulich School of Business, contact Sasin Student Services at email@example.com.